Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grilling Tips - For Vegans and Omnivores

From an email I received today:

Grilling Tip

As every Southerner knows, come spring it will be time to get ready for that all-important cooking technique of the South --- outdoor grilling!

I have just found out there are many stores (and not just in the South) where you can get a FREE Bar-B-Q grill! In these tough times free useful items are very welcome. You can get a free BBQ grill from any of the following stores:

  • A&P
  • Albertsons
  • Aldi
  • Costco
  • Dan's
  • Food Lion
  • Fry's
  • Harris Teeter
  • Home Depot
  • Big Lots
  • Brookshire's
  • Lowes
  • Publix
  • Safeway
  • Sam's Club
  • Tesco
  • Target
  • Vons
  • Trader Joe's
  • Wal-Mart
  • Winn-Dixie

2 comments:

Chile said...

LOL! Heck, thar's one of them thar free grills jist down the street. I'll hollar at my sweetie ta go fetch it fer me.

Crossfit Gal said...

Chile, just remember, metal only! The plastic ones don't work so well. ;)